Thursday, March 4, 2010

Shhh! Stop talking to me!


The other day, I was sitting in my Prep for eternal marriage class when out of nowhere, my tummy started to talk to me. First off, I want everyone out there to know that I eat breakfast every day. Well, thanks to my luck, the classroom just happened to be absolutely silent, and of course the 20 closest students(which here at BYUI is basically the entire class) turned to look at me. I was super embarrassed, but don't worry, the story goes on. I spent the rest of the period doing everything I could think of to get my stomach to just be quiet!! Some of my ideas include: folding my arms really tightly across my abdominal area, shoving my fist into my stomach, praying that it would stop, and swallowing really often. Sadly, none of my strategies worked, and I now make sure I eat a snack before going to class.

No comments:

Post a Comment