Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Bedtime Stories

Every semester my roommate(s) find a way to tell me a "story" before I go to sleep. I absolutely love it, and it really helps me grow closer to my roommates and I love them so much.
In Fall of 2009 my roommate Elizabeth Rose would come into my room and share with Margot and me a peom from her book of poems. Sometimes it was long, other times short. All were amazing. I love English majors.
Winter 2010 rolled around and my roommates and I ended up having a never-ending sleepover in the living room where, each night, we would watch at least one episode of Friends. So. Much. Fun.
Last night(Fall 2010) Caitlyn decided to show me a blog of which she had spent many hours in search. It was amazing and I hope we have similar experiences nightly.

I'm at work right now and I think I'm going to look up a good poem to read, then when I go home I'm going to watch an episode of Friends on Hulu, then I'm going to find that blog I've been looking for.

1 comment: