Wednesday, October 13, 2010

fall is HERE!!!!

Signs that fall is here:
-Yesterday I stepped on a plethora of cruchy yellow leaves that had just fallen from a big tree.
-It was pretty cool this morning(low 40s)
-The mountains are so colorful!
-I don't die from heat exhaustion while walking to class.
-It feels like school started forever ago, yet we still have forever left
-Halloween is just around the corner
-I'm wearing a jacket right now
-It's dark by like 4pm(jk, not till like 7, but still)


I'm liking it though. Because of how warm it has been the past few weeks, it has made BYU seem even more foreign to me because almost the entire time I was at BYU-I it was FREEZING. It was a fun new experience though-the heat I mean.

1 comment:

  1. That's just cause you weren't there in the summer! :) I'm suuuuper excited that it's fall now, too. The nice, gloomy, cool, rainy weather reminds me a lot of my mission.

    ReplyDelete