Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Midterm Madness

Questions asked when I meet someone new at school:
1. What's your name?
2. Where are you from?
3. How are midterms going/are you surviving midterms?

When someone asks if I am surviving midterms I wonder what would happen if I told them no. No I am not surviving. I failed .5 midterms already. I got a C on another one, and I barely made it in time to take one because I forgot about it all week, then I went home to have nightmares that night about forgetting midterms and then failing classes after the withdraw deadline has passed.

Also, I think I will be ready to declare my major next April as Exercise Science. I would do it now, but I am taking some classes next semester that will help me decide for-sure. I am a little nervous about choosing this major because I found out today in Public Health that it is the biggest major at BYU with more than 1000 students in it. I'm not excited to be part of such a large group, but at the same time, I am super excited for all of my classes... except Chem 105,106,107 and Physics 105, 106, 107, 108.... Don't worry though, I'm not taking all of those next semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment