Monday, January 10, 2011

Another list of ten events from my day

1. It was 13 degrees when I got in the car to leave for work this morning. Oh how I did not miss Rexburg today.
2. I survived my fourth real day at my new job(physical therapy aide)
3. I got up at 6am so I could shower and then be ready for work by a little before 8am.(I never skip breakfast either.)
4. I survived 3.5 straight hours of class.(wish me luck every monday and wednesday for the rest of the semester!)
5. I woke up to a clean room
6. I was going to give blood and then decided that I was too dehydrated, but I am going to make another appointment and be prepared next time.
7. I'm wearing my snuggie right now.
8. My mommy, sister, cousin and aunt went out to lunch without me.
9. I went to the gym with my cousin for the fifth time in the past week!!
10. I looked more closely at the Survivor application and realized that it has to be received by tomorrow(the 11th)not postmarked!!! DANG IT!! I guess next year will have to be my lucky year. :.(

All in all, not in my top five days of my life. That's for sure.

1 comment:

  1. I soooo need to start coming to the gym with you two. Seriously. Also, don't feel too left out about the lunch thing...they didn't have any GF pizza dough in stock and whatever mom ordered made her sick! idiots!

    ReplyDelete