Tuesday, February 22, 2011

three minutes

I have three minutes left in my dinner break before I am going back to the anatomy lab to continue my studying. First, I want to make an edit to my post from yesterday. I had originally written that I have 3 finals this week. Myth. I have four. It's alright though. I will survive. I am planning on going on a study abroad next year. I just cant decide between Jerusalem or London! If anyone has any comments on that-please feel free to help me out and tell me what you think. I am excited for this week. It's going to be a hard one, but I feel confident that once it is over I will still be alive-which is all that matters...maybe.

Well, there's the bell, which means it is 6pm and my three minutes are up.

2 comments:

  1. Your posts make me laugh. Also, go to London instead of Jerusalem. I would be nervous about you being in Jerusalem because of all the violent people. Yes, I know that probably makes me sound ignorant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i just love you! i say go to jerusalem, it's more of a once in a lifetime opportunity. you can go to London again someday. But Jerusalem... idk, ya never know!

    ReplyDelete