Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Maybe, maybe not.

I may or may not be in humanities right now.
I may or may not tie my jacket around my waist today when I get tired of carrying it.
I may or may not toss my cookies at the worst possible time today.
I may or may not fall asleep any second.
I may or may not highly dislike my humanities professor.
I may or may not care about the song of roland.
I may or may not be super excited to watch BYU play tomorrow night. I may or may not be getting/already be sick.
I may or may not go to my next class.
I may or may not pass my anatomy quiz tonight.
I may or may not pass my anatomy class this semester.
It may or may not rain today.

Last night I saw The Adjustment Bureau. It was real good. Matt Damon and Emily Blunt are amazing actors. To make it even sweeter, I get extra credit in Political Science for seeing it.


3 comments:

  1. I may or not love you. (May)
    I may or may not take your anatomy quiz for you (May)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Villagers may or may not live in a village.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two questions: WHAT is the song of roland, and did you toss your cookies???

    I may or may not be posting this comment at 3:55am.

    ReplyDelete