Tuesday, March 22, 2011

THis is what I come home to??!!!

Last night I went to the gym, I felt bad leaving because my roommates and I had discussed watching Anastasia, but I decided to hit the gym instead. I left megan laying on the couch reading for polisci, Mindy on her computer, and Caitlyn studying on her computer, all in complete silence. I had a wonderful time at the gym(I successfully ran 2.25 mi!). I was gone for approximately one hour. I returned to find Megan playing Mario Cart on the Wii, and Mindy and Caitlyn going crazy on photobooth. I joined Megan and we all proceeded to spend the next two hours just being your stereotypical college students staying up late doing basically absolutely nothing.

1 comment:

  1. They were waiting for you to leave to start partying?? Rude! j/k. I miss college life. Sort of. But really.

    ReplyDelete