Thursday, May 5, 2011

How do I make my fondant for dipping chocolates harden faster?

Yesterday I half-fell on the treadmill at the gym. My entire shin is basically a bloody stump now. I also shut my hand in the door yesterday afternoon. Now I don't want to go to the gym or attempt to shut another door. Ever.

This week has been really nice. I go to bed late, get up late, get ready, and then just don't do anything all day. Actually, I do do things, but they're just not planned, for example, sometimes I go to the grocery store with/for my mamma, or one time I even picked my brother up from school. It's been really relaxing. I have applied for a couple of jobs though. I do need to start making some money.

Some other things since I last posted:
  • I finished my second year of college.
  • I got a C+ in Anatomy... Whhaaaaat? I'm still re-taking it though.
  • I moved home
  • I miss my roommates terribly
  • but my mommy makes me breakfast every single morning(during the week)(and these aren't just any breakfasts, they're like ihop/denny's breakfasts i.e. eggs and bacon and toast and grapefruit, or pancakes, or hot cereal!! YUM!!)

3 comments:

  1. mmmmm! Will your mom make me breakfast every morning?? And good job passing Anatomy! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also don't use fondant for dipping chocolate, its not supposed to set up... use dipping chocolate or melted chocolate chips. And stick them in the fridge to set up.

    ReplyDelete