Monday, June 20, 2011

First day of School Round 19

I think I counted that right. I have had 19 first days of school(K-12, freshman year both semesters, Spring Term 2010, Sophomore year both semesters, and now Summer term). I have had some pretty bad luck in the past for first days of school, and I didn't think I was that nervous, but I am. My sub-conscious made sure to let me know last night when I had dream after dream about school. I slept horribly. I go to Human Development tonight, and then Anatomy tomorrow. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck!! Hope to see you soon! LOVE YOU!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really have had the worst luck with first days of school!! You should make a post with links to your old posts about your first days so we can enjoy them all one after another. :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look, I'm not good at this whole blogger idea. I don't know how to make links. I need to sign up for the class on that at BYU.

    ReplyDelete