Monday, September 19, 2011

where are my pictures?!

The other morning I wrote an amazing post, but I really felt it would not be complete without a picture.  One picture in particular came to mind, but alas, it was not on my computer.  When I finally stole a couple of minutes on the family computer, I was disappointed to find that the picture had been deleted and is gone forever.  I now need to find a different and hopefully better picture to go along with my post that will come very soon.

On a side note, my mommy dropped me off for school today.  She is amazing.  She is always willing to give all of her time and energy to me even though I shouldn't even be living at home anymore.  I love her so much!

1 comment:

  1. Why don't you ever blog about how funny and cool your brother is, especially when he comes and distracts you from your homework while you're trying to study in the library??? Just kidding, love ya!

    ReplyDelete