Thursday, September 30, 2010

God Bless the Man in the Testing Center

Time: 8:57
Place: Parking Lot south of Campus at the Bottom of rape hill
Who: Courtney and Caitlyn(my amazing roommate)
What: Trying to make it to the testing center by 9 to take first test of the semester(basically first test of my career at BYU)before the testing center closes at 9.

Get out of the car. Run across the parking lot. Wearing ballet flats. Run across street-lucky no cars coming-run up flight of stairs. Run up more stairs. Keep running up never ending stairs. Get to the top of stairs so I can run up a steep path. See the building(I don't even know what it's called...?? sometimes I wonder if I'm really a student at BYU?) Run in the building. Run up the first flight of stairs inside.
See a man closing the last door for the testing center. Collapse onto the stairs. Pull my phone out in despair. Hear the voice of an angel. "Did you need to take a test?" "Yes." "I thought I heard someone panting."

I got up and took my test.


1 comment: