Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Clean Up in Produce

Yesterday I headed home to do a quick load of laundry at my parents house. My mom then informed me about an old friend's baby shower that night, so I headed to Target with her to buy the gift. We then went to the shower. We were only there for 2 HOURs?? At least, that's when I stopped keeping track of the time. It was really fun to see a bunch of the people from the "old" ward.

After the shower(Alyson met us there) my mommy agreed to take us to dinner. After going to 3 different restaurants and finding each was closed(it was only 9PM!!! I forgot that I still live in Rexburg? Well, we finally decided to just stop at Harmons and buy something to make at home for dinner. This is were everything went down. Mom wore her super cute boots to the shower, but they also had a 3.5" heel. They were hurting her feet, so I offered to swich. I started trying to help her pull one of them off. I started pulling a little too hard resulting in pulling her over. She ended up flat on the floor. Don't worry, a very nice man, a store employee and Alyson all came to make sure we were okay. Physically we were fine, but our pride took hit.

In the end, Alyson and I each bought frozen dinners, and then we bought a muffin mix. The dinner was alright, and the muffins were delish. Mom treated herself to some iburprophen and ice for her knee.

I hope she forgives me one day.

2 comments:

  1. I just read this to my mom cause it sounds like something we would do! She loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahahahahahahahaha! you have the BEST stories!

    ReplyDelete