Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Week from Heckiland

1. 7-10 page research paper on whether illegal immigrants should receive Health care due Friday.

2. 6 page research paper on womens health junk due Thursday

3. LAST Midterm(I think?...) by Thursday night... late fee if I take it Friday

4. Working Interview on Friday at a physical therapy office

5. HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART I ON FRIDAY!!

6. Dipping Chocolates with the cousins and aunts on Saturday morning at 8AM-WHAT?

7. LAST home BYU football game Saturday afternoon.

Basically, the reason this week is so horrible is just because it's super busy, there are some good things coming up this weekend. It is a blessing I guess because then next week I can just relax during the break and do nothing. I am so excited to have almost an entire week off of school(I'm skipping class/work on Tuesday! :)) Wish me luck!

P.S. Using the word Heckiland in the title is just a little shoutout to my amazing FRIEND Daralicious Gleed(soon to be McFarlane :))

No comments:

Post a Comment