Friday, November 19, 2010

The one and only Harry Potter

Not so good things about my day yesterday
1. I had a research paper due
2. I got to write a different research paper(7-10 pages) for sociology
3. I had a midterm for my fitness and lifestyle management
4. Class till 8PM
5. I couldn't just lay outside in the beautiful sunshine

Things I loved about my day yesterday:
1. I got a fun size snickers at the end of my food science class.
2. I turned in my 6 page research paper in Womens Health.
3. I saw my roommate Megan at the testing center and then when I finished before her I left her a note that she got when she finished her test!!
4. It was such a beautiful day!
5. THE BELL TOWER PLAYED HARRY POTTER AT NOON!!!!!


P.S. No, I did not get to see Harry Potter last night, but I am hopfully going to see it tonight. I don't know if I can even wait till Monday anyway, so I better see it tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment