Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Cancelled.

Today I didn't feel well-my tummy felt all turned upside-down. Well, I really didn't want to throw up, so I decided that it was a good idea to take a quick 10 minute power nap. My cat nap turned into a 1.5 hour re-vamp. (you are probably thinking, "courtney, don't you have class during that time?-the answer is yes. Usually. Today I only kind of had class. I missed my religion class, and my humanities class was CANCELLED!!!! Yay!!) I did go to my polisci class, and my anatomy lab. I think I did really well on my anatomy quiz, but I felt the same way last week, and that didn't turn out well.
Things I'm excited for:
1. three day weekend
2. only one more class this week
3. Sledding/skiing after the awesome snow storm outside.
Things I'm dreading:
1. Political science paper due on Monday
2. Anatomy mid-term next Wednesday(oh how I wish I took this class last winter when Angie the Anatomy Goddess was my roommate.)
3. 20 more days on a soft diet

2 comments:

  1. I WISH YOU HAD TAKEN IT THEN TOO!!! Sorry for shouting... just really felt strongly about that. Come to Rexburg. I miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun going to lunch today! Sorry it wasn't as fun as skiing would have been, but a lot less crowded!

    ReplyDelete