Monday, February 14, 2011

heart red love pink rose

1. I have seen probably one hundred guys walking around carrying flowers today.
2. The receptionist at work was sick today, so it was a little crazy.
3. It's monday.
4. It's valentines day.
5. I don't have a valentine today.
6. Every year I think "next year I'll probably have a valentine" and every year I don't have one.
7. I'm not wearing a stitch of red or pink or purple. Blues and greens and greys are for me.
8. I'm sitting in Humanities right now learning about Virgil's Aeneid-if you don't know what it is, don't ask me because I just spark noted it-there was no way I was going to read 70 pages when the professor told us we would have to spark note it anyway.
9. I didn't even wear my coat to class today.
10. I'm real tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment