Thursday, February 24, 2011

I just got home from the grocery store. It's hard to shop for food when I'm not allowed to eat anything harder/chewier than well baked fish. I don't even know what that means. Pretty sure I haven't eaten fish in over a year. I ended up buying bananas, grapes, yogurt, cottage cheese, bread and facewash. I'm not planning on eating the facewash.

Today I met with an academic counselor. He didn't really tell me very much new information, but he just encouraged me to chase my dreams and take advantage of the amazing opportunities offered at BYU. It wasn't the best experience, but better than any of my meetings with my high school advisor. ha.

This evening I spent three point five hours in the library studying. I know I'm amazing. It was actually very nice. I really enjoyed just getting into my homework. I think I'll try it more often.

Well, it's time to go get ready for bed/put a bag of hot rice on my face/sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment