Wednesday, February 2, 2011

WEDNESSSSSSDAAAAAYYY

1. It was 2 degrees F when I got to work this morning.(I put F because I can't figure out how to spell that word-Fareighnheight? farenhight?...)
2. I got to eat lunch at home with my mama.
3. I made it to my Teachings of the Living Prophets on time by speed walking as fast as most people run and then skipping steps up the stairs of death.
4. I did a super good job staying alert and attentive during my first two and last class today. Political Science didn't go too well.
5. I decided to finish off the milk in the fridge. There was way more than I thought-I think I've just eating about 4 bowls worth of cereal. I think I might be sick.
6. I only have one more class this week.
7. BYU Basketball won their game tonight. Go Cougars.
8. I'm really liking this changing the size thing.
9. I didn't have to scrape my windows this morning-there was no ice. I don't get it.(see above temperature)
10. I'm going to bed now.

2 comments:

  1. Does the size correspond with the importance of the statement? Also...dictionaries and spell-check are good for knowing how to spell hard words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried spell check and it had no suggestions for me.

    ReplyDelete