Thursday, February 3, 2011

You're cold then you're hot.

1. It was in the single digits when I got to work this morning... again.
2. I burned my finger while making a grilled cheese sandwich for dinner.
3. I had a three hour break during work.
4. So I went to my parent's house and watched White Collar and NCIS and ate lunch.
5. I think I'm addicted to Peanut Butter.
6. I want to run the St. George marathon this year. The whole thing this time.
7. Blogspot has been acting weird this week, I hope it starts working better soon.
8. I took a nap today.
9. I'm excited for the super bowl on Sunday(I don't even know why because I don't even have any plans, but it is an excuse to eat yummy food.)
10. This is my last weekend as a teenager.

1 comment:

  1. You're no then you're yes? I like that you aren't going to be a teenager anymore. Don't ask me why...I don't know.

    ReplyDelete