Sunday, June 5, 2011

Satan Valley

That is what I think every single sign in the Santan Valley says. I just read it wrong every time. I do not really believe that this is Satan Valley though. I am loving being here in the Santan Valley in ARIZONA!!! It is so much fun!!! I have loved just relaxing and playing with my cousins all week long!!

Some of my favorite parts of each day:
Monday: Getting to Grandma's house!(it only took us 9 hours!! Holla!!)
Tuesday: Going to H&M, swimming in Grandma's pool, PEDROS(the BEST mexican food restaurant in the valley where they know my Grandma on a first name basis) going to Gina's
Wednesday: Margaret's Birthday!! :) Out to Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner
Thursday: BBQ in Grandma's backyard
Friday: Swimming 2.5 hours at Grandmas(small sunburn), back to H&M, Pool Party with Gina
Saturday: Shopping, The original Burrito Co
Sunday: Going to the Mesa, AZ temple!!! My parents got sealed there and I don't remember ever visiting it. It was beautiful, and they had the most amazing display in the visitor's center of paintings of scenes from the Book of Mormon. This was seriously one of the brightest highlights of my week.

Tomorrow I head back to Utah. I have loved being here though, and although it has been hotter than Satan's valley here this week, I hope I can come back soon!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous!! It has sounded like you guys have had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous too! Sounds like a perfect week =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that sounds like so much fun! Why didn't you take me with you, courtney?

    ReplyDelete