Wednesday, September 14, 2011

chemistry home interviews that smell bad

1. I had my study abroad interview on Monday.  I was expecting questions along the lines of "What kinds of sacrifices have/are you made/making to go on study abroad?  Instead, I was asked "What are some of your favorite british works of art or music?"  "What is your favorite literature?"  "Last semester looks like it was a tough one(I may or may not have failed a class), how can we be sure you will be able to stay up with school work in London?"  "What is some of your favorite literature?"  I will find out in a month, or a little less, whether or not I will be living in london for the first 3 months of 2012.

2. I finished my chemistry assignment last night.  There wasn't even a melt-down involved.  Thanks to help from my wonderful brother and his amazing fiancee, I even got 100% on it!!  It's amazing how an opinion about a subject can change when one actually understands it.

3. I am so embarrassed to admit this, but my mommy had to finish my laundry for me this week.  I was very worried about living at home this semester, especially after moving out the past two years, but it has been so much better than I thought it would-probably a little too good because I had to set rules about how much homework had to be completed before going home each day.  I am so thankful for my parents and their willingness to let me live at home!

4.  I bought some air-freshener for my car and it's disgusting.  Don't ever buy the tree-shaped car air-freshener that is called cedarapple or something gross like that, because even if you think it will, it will not smell like christmas.

1 comment:

  1. I need to do my own smelling assessment of this airfreshener. I think it might just be a biased opinion of the lack of Christmasness in the smell.

    ReplyDelete