Wednesday, September 7, 2011

No new clothes for you

As I've mentioned before, I am hoping and praying that I will get to go on study abroad to London next semester.  If I end up going, I am going to need ever single penny I can get because it's going to drain my bank account plus more.  Because of this, I did not go back to school shopping this year which has really been a problem.  I really feel like back to school shopping helps me get excited for school to start, and, I don't know about you, but when I am wearing super cute new clothes, I feel more confident.  Maybe one good thing that would come if I don't end up going to England will be new clothes!!!

As a side note, my interview with the study abroad directors is moved up to Monday morning!!  Less than a week away!!! I'm so freakin excited/nervous/I don't even know.

This is my desktop wallpaper right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment