Friday, September 2, 2011

Here's the thing(yes, I wrote that just for you, Elissa), I am just not super into blogging right now. I feel like I really go through a lot of inner turbulence when I am blogging. What should I blog about, are my blog posts too long, or maybe are they too short? Am I giving way too much information? What is interesting about my life that other peeps might want to know? These are just a couple of the questions that fill my brain until I get distracted doing something else on the computer.

2 comments:

  1. no joke, i just typed up a blog like this. I'm having blog block/laziness. I just don't want to blog. It's not like I have any great excuses or anything.. I just don't want to blog at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forget to blog. That's my problem these days.

    ReplyDelete