Saturday, September 3, 2011

pinteresting birthday gifts

I just joined pinterest and it's a little overwhelming.  I want to start looking for awesome stuff so everyone can be super amazed with my boards, but I'm having pinterest block already.

My brother is getting married and my future sister-in-law's birthday is TOMORROW!!!  My mommy and my sister and I decided we would get her an engagement survival kit which includes:
-bridal magazines
-chap-stick(so her lips wont get chapped)
-breath mints(so her breath doesn't smell bad)
-socks for cold feet
-starbursts for when she needs a burst of energy
-jolly ranchers to help her have a jolly time planning her wedding
-dove chocolates(no explanation needed-chocolate is just a necessity)
-A small pocket-sized composition notebook to have handy
-A Yogurtland gift card
-A cute bag to carry everything in!
One day I will find my long lost camera cord and I will post pictures of all of this.  Maybe.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for explaining the use of the chap stick. There was a brief moment where I was at a lost for why you would include that. Cute though. I expect the same thing when I get engaged.

    ReplyDelete