Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A lot of good that did me...

So you know how I FINALLY found my camera cord?!  Well, a lot of good it did me because I didn't even take my nice newly charged camera with me today, and a lot of fun stuff happened:
1. I went to my friend's apartment and we did homework.
2. We made lunch.
3. We never went back to doing homework.  Instead we watched HILARIOUS youtube videos.
4. I went bowling.

Okay, so just looking at it like that it doesn't seem like there would be very many pictures, but that's why I NEED pictures, becuase there's tons that happened when I didn't have my camera with me:(.

Rule for Courtney: Take your camera with you EVERYWHERE and take pictures!!!

1 comment:

  1. 1. I didn't even know your camera cord was missing!
    2. I think this is why camera phones were invented...
    3. I'll take pictures with you when we get home tonight. Awww!

    ReplyDelete