Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Oh where is my October?!

I can't believe it is already almost the end of October!!  I swear last week was the beginning of the month!  I don't have a costume for Halloween yet, but I don't know if I will need one since I don't really have any parties to go to... maybe I should throw my own party.

I have only 73 days until I go to London!  I am going to apply for a passport today.  I read the study abroad student manual yesterday.  It is a small book, but it is pretty boring.  I'm still trying to figure out exactly how long/where/if I am going to stay and travel after the program is over.  I am hoping to stay and go to either Rome or Greece.  Italy will most likely win-I just want to see Rome so much!!

On a side note, I finally found my camera cord!  It was in a box in the very top corner of my closet.  Pictures will come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment