Sunday, March 6, 2011

Busy busy busy

Today we invited some boys over for breakfast, so we made yummy yummy french toast with fresh strawberry syrup and whupped creane, bacon, and OJ. Super good. Then we got ready and went to stake conference that started at 3. That ended at 5, so we walked straight through the rain to the Marriot Center for the CES fireside. We got there early, so we had SAH-WEET seats! Then we came home and made dinner which I had planned thanks to Angie Adam/Sister Gleed and their amazing recipe for Stromboli!! It was so good, and now I am stuffed.

All together a good day.

3 comments:

  1. I totally realized I hadn't read your blog for about a week or so..maybe more..so I just got caught up. Yay for me! That really stinks that you had Stake Conf. so late. But at least you had time to have a fun breakfast. Why was I not invited to dinner?? (Besides the fact it was prob not gluten free...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, what's this amazing recipe then?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you used my recipe blog!! And I'm so glad you loved your dinner :) I made that last week :)

    ReplyDelete