Tuesday, March 1, 2011

the greenest

Happy March!!

My roommate's computer is possessed/haunted/alive. She will put it to sleep, but leave the screen up, and then randomly the screen will turn back on/light up. It's pretty freaky.

My retainer broke so I went to the orthodontist for the first time since 2004. Sadly, my old retainer will not be able to be fixed, so I am getting a new one made. I was very proud of myself, I didn't even gag once while having the impression taken. I also decided that as I am now 20 years old, it would be inappropriate to get a camo/neon colored/glitter decorated retainer, so instead I got an opaque green one.

Today I have also played wii fit, had blood drawn, visited with my mamma, had breakfast and lunch and checked my e-mail.

2 comments:

  1. When I was in Georgia my retainer broke, and it just so happened that the ward mission leader made retainers for a living (blessing!). He asked if I wanted any design in particular, and I said surprise me. It's black with a red hour glass, aka, a black widow retainer. You're never too old to have camo/neon colored/glitter decorated retainer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's weird about your roommates laptop. You should really do something about that. Too bad her laptop is probably the coolest laptop in the world.

    ReplyDelete